Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
5 Things You Can Do Today to Help Sell Your Home Next Spring
If there's even the slightest possibility that you'll be putting your home on the market next spring, there are 5 simple things you can do now to help your home sell in the spring. Take advantage of autumn weather to make your home shine for springtime home buyers. A fews hours this fall could improve the value of your home by $1000’s of dollars when selling in the spring.
1. Groom your yard. Water, fertilize, and seed your yard now for a plush lawn next spring.
2. Paint the trim and stain the deck. This low cost improvement will make your home out-shine the competition.
3. Plant a tree, or two! Trees are often on sale in the fall and buyers LOVE trees and will love your home.
4. Plant a tree, or two! Trees are often on sale in the fall and buyers LOVE trees and will love your home.
5. Photograph your home now while the landscaping is green. Call us and we’ll do the photography for you free!
Greg and Beth Hostetter
4600 18th Ave NW
Rochester MN 55901
Meet the Hostetters
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!