Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
My Personal Weltanschauung For Transition To Retirement
My Personal Weltanschaung For Transition To Retirement
One of the March challenges is to create our own personal Weltanschauung and as I continue to transition to retirement, I thought about the guiding principles and philosophies that guide me towards that goal.
1. I believe Retirement is a good thing, well deserved after a lifetime of work. It is something that should be enjoyed and be an exciting part of ones life.
2. I believe you should retire to something; not from something. Looking forward to new adventures, life long learning, maybe a new career in something one likes to do, not must do.
3. I believe Retirement can be enjoyed even with modest wealth. So many things can be done to enjoy our wonderful world from walks in the park, to visiting museums, senior centers or taking up a photography hobby.
4. I believe it is important to give back to the community. Being able to retire frees up time and one of the most rewarding things you can do is to volunteer at the hospital, the senior center, charitable organizations and other worthwhile causes.
5. I believe your physical health is important in Retirement and you should maintain and even ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!