Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Alabama FHA Loans Offer ADVANTAGES, Purchase or Refinance Alabama FHA Loans Advantages to FHA Loans
Alabama FHA Loans, ADVANTAGES Purchase or Refinance Alabama FHA Loans Advantages to FHA Loans
Minimal Down Payment and Closing Costs for the Alabama Homebuyer.
· Down payment less than 3% of Sales Price and 100% financing options available
· Gift for down payment and closing costs are allowed up to 6% of Sales price.
· No reserves or savings required.
· Easy Credit Qualifying Guidelines
· No minimum FICO score or credit score requirements.
· FHA will allow a home purchase 2 years after a Bankruptcy.
· FHA will allow a home purchase 3 years after a Foreclosure.
Apply for Alabama FHA HOME LOAN TODAY!!
How can FHA Benefit the Alabama Homebuyer?
Low Down Payments Low Closing Costs Easy Credit Qualifying What kind of programs does FHA have to offer me?
•· Alabama First Time Homebuyers: can have a down payment for as little as 3% of the purchase price, with closing costs included as part of the loan.
•· Alabama Home Renovation: buy a home, re-model or renovate, and include the costs in the loan. Or renovate or repair a home you own, by refinancing your current mortgage to include of repairs in the loan.
•· Alabama FHA Energy-Efficient Loan: energy improvements into ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!