Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
What Can You Expect from PrimeLending?
As one of our valued business partners, here is what you can expect from PrimeLending:
Share Information & Communications
• Keep you and your clients in the loop through automated emails that communicate milestones achieved in the loan process
• Provide a mobile app to give you access to real-time loan status updates so you can stay “in the know” on your home loan closings
• Equip your buyers with a prequalification letter from PrimeLending, which will attract attention from sellers
• Offer “second opinion” prequalification to buyers whose funding fell through due to another lender not properly reviewing documentation
Joint Marketing Services
• Provide marketing materials such as open house flyers with different financing options and property-specific listing sheets for use with your presentations
• In most cases, use veteran appraisers in local markets who understand that:
»» Timeliness is key in order for borrowers to meet the time frame of a contract contingency
»» Expertise and reliability are necessary to determine fair market value of a home
• Focus solely on originating mortgages so our only goal is to close home loans
• Offer an accelerated turnaround time and seamless closing experience for your clients
Contact a PrimeLending loan ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!