Your Name:
Your Email Address:
To: (Email)
Email Preview:

Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.

Want to buy a "Fixer Upper" and mortgage the cost to repair it?
The FHA 203(k) Streamline Renovation Loan Program is a mortgage to consider whether you are buying a "Bank Owned" or any home that needs work. Repairs can range from minor improvements such as new appliances, paint, and carpet, to an addition, updated mechanicals, new kitchen or bath.
The purchase of a house needing repair is often a "catch 22" situation because most lenders will  not lend money to buy a home until needed repairs are completed. However, the repairs typically cannot be completed until the home is purchased, so what do you do?  Rose Balhorn, of John Adams Mortgage, can help! HUD's FHA 203(k) Streamline Program is the answer.
Rose Balhorn is one of very few local mortgage representatives approved to offer this, much needed, renovation loan program.
For prequalification contact:Rose BalhornBranch ManagerJohn Adams Mortgage31 S. Main Street, Clarkston, Michigan
... more

Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!

Spam prevention