Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Texts from Senior Clients...
A friend of mine sent me these abbreviated codes for texts that you may get from senior clients when you may be downsizing their home to one level living unit....
Texting Codes For Seniors
Young people have theirs, now Seniors have their own texting codes:
* ATD- At the Doctor's
* BFF - Best Friends Funeral
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM- Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Center
* DWI- Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA - Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor
* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
Hope these help.
GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)
PATIENCE ~ EXPERIENCE ~ SOLUTIONS
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!