Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Discover Resort Style Amenities - Founders Pointe Waterfront Community
Founders Pointe Residents' Club and Lakefront Pool Complex
Overlooking the Batten Bay, with creeks and tributaries flowing to the James River, there’s never a shortage of breathtaking vistas and outdoor activities at Founders Pointe, a waterfront community in Isle of Wight County near Smithfield, Virginia. Residents enjoy resort-style amenities including a community clubhouse with a lakefront swimming pool, a children’s playground, leisure trails for walking and biking, an Observation Pier that overlooks the Hampton roads and Batten Bay, and more. Even socializing with your neighbors is made effortless at Founders Pointe, with a year-round calendar of social events planned by the Residents’ Club Manager.
The centerpiece of Founders Pointe is the exceptional resort-style recreational amenities the community has to offer.
• Residents’ Club with lakefront swimming pool and 112′ water slide
• 844′ observation pier offering panoramic views of Batten Bay and the James River
• 3 miles of biking/leisure trails and sidewalks
• playground and sand volleyball court
• Full-time activities director coordinating year-round events for all ages. For more information about the club activities, visit the Founders Pointe Residents’ Club website.
In addition to hosting sporting and fitness activities, the clubhouse serves as a center for holiday celebrations, themed social events for adults, and special interest clubs. ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!