Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
USDA Purchase - 100% Financing with Very Low MIP
Owning a home is simple with the USDA Loan Program. If you think it is out-of-reach for you and your family, you might be thinking wrong! Jason Hands, an MLO for E Mortgage Management in Tampa, Florida explains the USDA program in this article.
The guarantee provided by the USDA helps low and moderate income families with little money for a down payment achieves home ownership.
To be eligible, applicants must:
1. Have dependable income that is adequate for the repayment of the loan. This income should be verifiable and continuing for at least 24 months.
2. Be a U.S. citizen, currently reside in the United States, qualified alien, or be legally admitted to the United States for permanent residence;
3. Must meet Moderate income limits as determined by the USDA Home Loan Program with credit history that shows responsible repayment of debt
Homes That Qualify:
· Modular new and existing homes
· A newly built or existing home
· Home must provide safe, decent, and sanitary housing and be modest in cost
· The home must meet the thermal standards of the Rural Housing and Community Development Service
· Existing homes must be in good repair and structurally sound
· There are no size or design restrictions on ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!