Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
WSHFC sponsored Home Buying Class May 9th with Team Reba
Home Buyer Steps Workshop 05/09/2015
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Youngstown Cultural Arts Center – 4408 Delridge Way SW, Seattle WA 98106
Home Buyer Steps is a Workshop approved by Washington State Housing Finance Commission (WSHFC). The Home Buyer Steps Workshop is 5 hours and designed to provide participants with a Step by Step guide to the Homebuying process. Once completed you will receive a certificate of eligibility to apply for down payment assistance or a Mortgage Credit Certificate if your income qualifies you. This class is perfect for ALL first time home buyers and those who haven’t purchased in many years but is not limited to 1st time buyers as a few WSHFC programs apply to many others as well based on area, job type, and income.
Together, we will help you understand and have working knowledge of:
1) Your Credit Score and its impact on your financial life.
2) Creating and working on a Budget
3) The Home Inspection Process
4) How to Find Realtor’s and Loan Officer’s with your best interests at heart.
5) How to protect yourself from Predatory Lending and how to interview a real estate agent.
6) Reading a Good Faith Estimate, Truth In Lending, and other essential documents.
7) Understanding what ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!