Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
It's National Dog Day Today, August 26th
It's National Dog Day today, August 26th. If you're a parent to one or more dogs, it's your day to go out and celebrate with your dog(s) and maybe do something really special with them or for dogs, in general, if you're not a doggie parent, but a lover of dogs.
Here's a list of 20 things you can do to celebrate National Dog Day with your dog from the National Dog Day website:
1. Adopt a dog from your local shelter or pure breed rescue organization. Volunteer at your local shelter and offer to walk a dog or play with a dog, clean cages or anything else they need help with.
2. Have a safety check of your home to make sure it's safe for your dog and others.
3. Donate blankets, food and toys to animal welfare organizations.
4. Organize a peaceful demonstration in front of your community pet store that sells puppies.
5. Write your Congressman and ask that he/she support the ban of Puppy Mills and Gas Chambers in your state.
6. Order an adorable dog shaped flower arrangement from 1-800-Flowers.com and enjoy a 10% discount by using code GOODLIVING when placing your order!
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!