Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Top Property Taxpayers in Orange County | Lauren Selinsky
Top Property Taxpayers in Orange County FY 13-14
Top 10 Secured Taxpayers:
1. Irvine Company $ 114,098,318
2. Walt Disney Parks & Resorts US $ 51,566,414
3. So Cal Edison Company $ 33,027,763
4. Heritage Fields El Toro $ 10,107,327
5. Pacific Bell Telephone Company (AT&T) $ 8,223,491
6. United Laguna Hills Mutual $ 7,071,749
7. Oxy USA Inc. $ 6,174,899
8. Linn Western Operating Inc. $ 4,690,090
9. OC/SD Holdings LLC. $ 4,652,758
10. Southern California Gas Company $ 4,356,499
Top 10 Unsecured Taxpayers:
1. Time Warner Cable Inc. $ 4,093,699
2. Cox Communications Inc. $ 3,235,903
3. Broadcom Corp. $ 2,112,900
4. The Boeing Company $ 1,827,118
5. Allergan USA Inc. $ 1,818,510
6. Southwest Airlines Company $ 1,403,401
7. Kimberly-Clark Worldwide Inc. $ 1,312,819
8. Jazz Semiconductor Inc. $ 1,269,827
9. Panasonic Avionics Corp. $ 1,129,317
10. New Albertson's Inc.
Wow! I figured Irvine Company would be #1 again. This company owns lots of Orange County. They also decided years ago to build apartments and manage them as well. So, they reap the benefits of ownership there as well..... Haaaa! Moulton family sold lots of their property to Irvine Co. and they turned that around and started building and building. Who's top taxpayers on your area?
LAUREN SELINSKY YOUR ORANGE COUNTY PREFERRED REALTOR, CALL DIRECT 949.310.4960 FOR ORANGE COUNTY COMPS ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!