Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Hungry For Referrals & Listings? This'll Do.
Tim here, again, with a quick Tip & Script Of The Week.
When people aren’t fed, they’re cranky and irritable.
The same goes for your leads – when they don't feel routinely nourished, cared about, and/or spoon-fed relevant info - they will likely stomp off to one of the 2 other agents they know.
In short – remember that “satiated” (nurtured) leads and clients translate into a (financially) satisfied and successful agent (that's you).
With that said – take this advice literally.
Treat promising leads and valued clients to some easy-on-the-wallet grub. Here are a few holidays (and accompanying email greetings) worth considering, this month (updated monthly - so check back!):
* August 3rd: National Watermelon Day
* August 10th: National S'mores Day
* August 4th: National Chocolate Chip Day
* August 5th: Homemade Pie Day
* August 5th: International Beer Day
* August 6th: National Root Beer Float Day
* August 15th: Cupcake Day
* August 24th: National Waffle Iron Day
* August 30th: National Toasted Marshmallow Day
* August 30th: International Cabernet Sauvignon Day
____ here. How’s your summer going so far? All is well on this end. Just keeping busy and trying to stay in touch with folks as we head into the second half of 2016.
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!