Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
What's wrong with my website? Why is it not being found?
What's wrong with my website? Why isn't it being found?
"The role that your Web site plays in your marketing strategy is
to augment, amplify, and automate conversations about real estate."
- Are you wondering why you are not ranking higher on Google or Bing like your competitors?
- Is your target audience not aware of you and your brand as much as you would like them to be?
- Is your website not doing its job of enticing people to start conversations with you?
- Do you find yourself feeling unsatisfied when you check how many website visitors you have per month?
- Or are you thinking about getting a website for your real estate business and want to make sure you are setting yourself up for success?
1) You're doing everything yourself. (Okay, before we launch in- make sure you hop on tomorrow's
Advanced Website Editing Webinar).
Unless you have a lull in your real estate business, providing acurate and timely updates for your website can require time that you may not have. This problem is exacerbated by a lack of knowledge on what types of information to post to your website, and how to get exposure to it. Why create additional stress for yourself?
PropertyMinder recommends a work-smart-not-hard strategy.By attending our TechMar ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!