Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
National Dog Day: August 26th
I just love August 26th! Why? It's National Dog Day today! If you're a parent to one or more dogs, it's your day to go out and celebrate with your dog(s) for their unconditional love and loyalty and maybe do something really special with them... or for dogs, in general, if you're not a doggie parent, but a lover of dogs.
20 Things You Can Do To Celebrate National Dog Day
1. Adopt a dog from your local shelter or pure breed rescue organization. Volunteer at your local shelter and offer to walk a dog or play with a dog, clean cages or anything else they need help with.
2. Have a safety check of your home to make sure it's safe for your dog and others.
3. Donate blankets, food and toys to animal welfare organizations.
4. Organize a peaceful demonstration in front of your community pet store that sells puppies.
5. Write your Congressman and ask that he/she support the ban of Puppy Mills and Gas Chambers in your state.
6. Order an adorable dog shaped flower arrangement from 1-800-Flowers.com.
7. Have a National Dog Day party and invite all your friends and their dogs!
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!