Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
TIPS FOR HOME BUYERS!!!
1. Don't buy or lease an auto. The lender looks carefully at the debt-to-income ratio. A large payment such as a car lease or purchase can greatly impact those ratios preventing the buyer from qualifying in some cases.
2. Don't move assets from one bank to another. These transacations may show up as a new account and would need the source of fund disclosed and documented. The lender can verify each account as it stands then if you wish, you can consolidate the accounts after the loan process is complete.
3. Don't change jobs. A new job may involve a probation period, which must be satisfied before the income from that job can be used or qualifying purposes.
4. Don't buy new furniture or major appliances for the "New House." If the new purchase increases your debt load, it can disqualify you from the loan or deplete your funds to close.
5. Don't run a TRW credit report on yourself. This will show up on your lenders credit report as an inquiry and must be explained in writing. It may also lower your credit score disqualifying you from the loan you desire.
6. Don't attempt to consolidate bills before speaking with your lender. The lender can advise you ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!