Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Yes, the real estate market is red hot!
This has been an incredible weekend!
1. My oceanfront listing is getting showings by other agents this weekend.
2. My investors dream listing which is under contract looks like it is getting TWO backup offers.
3. I'm getting a new listing that came out of the blue.
4. Another listing was finalized and we are going on the market on June 19.
5. I'm getting an offer on another listing - sight unseen.
6. A buyer is getting referred to me.
And those are just the ones that look pretty firm.
Invest or Divest:
One thing is for sure, there is no hesitation with buyers and sellers. They know the market is good whether they want to invest and divest.
You wonder exactly what it is. It's not the interest rate, because many of my buyers are cash buyers. But everyone wants to be part of this market.
Take Carmel-by-the-Sea for example. This is the time that many buyers from Texas come here to buy second homes. It gets pretty hot there during the summer, so they want to be on or near the ocean.
This year they might like to look at an oceanfront property 30 miles south of here at Pajaro Dunes.
Here's a property that can be vacation rented out during ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!