Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Today, I am thankful for the furry critters in my life.
Thankful Activerain contest blog #8.
All my life, I have had four legged furry critters around me to keep me feeling guilty for various reasons. At the moment, I have 3 dogs, none of them small, between about 50 and 75 lbs.
With those big pleading eyes, these are the ways they make me feel guilty:
1. I don't hand out enough goodies often enough.
2. I don't take them for a walk often enough. Why can't they just go out and play in the HUGE yard?
3. I won't let them sit on the couch or sleep in my bed. They each have their own big doggie bed.
4. I don't let them in and out of the door as fast as I should. They go to the door and STARE at me.
5. I won't take them along in my "real estate" car. They have not heard of client allergies to dog hair.
6. I tell them not to bark at every freakin' dog that walks by my property.
7. I tell them not to sleep in each other's beds. But they do that the minute I turn my back.
8. I won't let them climb up on me - did I mention they are big and I weigh ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!