Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
How soon will my home sell?
We hear this question a lot when we meet with a seller.
There are so many different things to consider.
The Fort Wayne real estate market has been crazy the last few years with homes flying off the shelves because of low inventory, but we've also seen homes sit for quite a while for a variety of reasons.
1. Price. Even though prices have been on the rise here, sometimes we still see homes that are overpriced. That means it could take longer if the sellers aren't realistic.
2. Condition of the home. If your home needs repairs (new windows, flooring, scraping paint to name a few) it's going to limit the types of loans that a lender will allow.
3. Location. Of course we've all heard LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION many times. It's true and we always recommend any buyer do their homework on the area as we can't say "Oh, this is a bad area."
Which homes sell quickly?
1. Homes that are staged well and presented in a truthful and accurate way. Professional photography, a good description and a straight forward display.
2. Homes that are priced accurately. We've sold many homes this year within days because of the coordination between us and our sellers and being ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!