Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
What's Important To You In The Agent You Choose To Represent You?
It can be a daunting task to choose an agent to sell your home.
Perhaps a friend of a friend is a real estate agent so maybe that's a consideration?
Is the agent that advertises on the huge billboard in the center of town is a good choice?
Why not call the agent with the fun logo?
The bottom line is that we all have different criteria for evaluating what's important to us and why we ultimately decide to choose one agent instead of another agent to represent us.
When considering an agent, here are some key factors you may wish to consider:
- Responsiveness: Did the agent respond to your phone call or email in a timely manner?
- Professionalism: First impressions do matter. Did you feel that the agent was organized and well prepared for your meeting? Were they on time? If not, did they call to offer an explanation?
- Positivity: Was the agent upbeat, cheerful and have a positive disposition?
- Timely: Did the agent gather needful data and further information within the time frame that they said they would?
- Marketing: Does that agent have a clear, powerful marketing campaign?
- Knowledge: Did the agent demonstrate a strength of understanding? Did they offer recommendations?
- Confidence: Did the agent exude ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!