Your Name:
Your Email Address:
To: (Email)
Email Preview:

Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.

Raleigh, CPA Firm: How to File Back Taxes with the IRS and NCDOR
Haven’t filed income taxes with the IRS or the North Carolina Department of Revenue (NCDOR) in a while? Trying to get caught up on filing the missing tax returns (non-filed tax returns) and don’t know where to start? These are the types of issues that I’ve been helping client with over the last 12+ years in my Raleigh, NC office. The main focus of my CPA practice is income tax representation for individuals who need tax help with the IRS or the North Carolina Department of Revenue. Below is some information on how to address the issue of unfiled back tax returns.
How Many Years of Back Taxes Do I Need to File?
It is not uncommon for a person to have several years of unfiled federal or North Carolina state tax returns and not be contacted by the IRS or the NCDOR. However, given recent renewed focus by the IRS on getting more taxpayers into compliance it is only a matter of when and not if the IRS or NCDOR will catch up with those who need to file back taxes. As such, it’s best to resolve back tax issues “head-on” and file the back tax returns before the tax agencies reach ... more

Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!

Spam prevention