Your Name:
Your Email Address:
To: (Email)
Email Preview:

Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.

Should I get renters insurance if I rent a condo or home?

Can you get renters insurance if you rent an apartment, a home, or a condo?
This is a common question.  Even if you are renting a home or condo, you need to buy renters insurance.  It is rare for a landlord to cover your personal belongings, as that would not commonly be covered under a landlord-style insurance policy.
What can be covered under a renters insurance policy?
         furniture          computers, cameras, and electronics          clothing          personal liability          personal injury claims, such as libel and slander Do you have jewelry? Ask about scheduled personal property
Does renters insurance have another name?
It's also often referred to as an H04 policy in many states, but that's usually by people in the insurance industry.
Where do I get a quote for renters insurance?
    Learn more here:     Call 866-347-8683 (see the hours below)

The Call Center is open: 
Monday – Friday 6:00 AM -7:00 PM Pacific Time
Saturday 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Sunday   8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Time
... more

Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!

Spam prevention