Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
10 Facts You Should Know About Tenerife
Tenerife attracts many tourists from all over the world, eager to enjoy its pristine beaches and year-round sunshine. Perhaps you've already discovered its beautiful, volcanic shores, and have become a frequent visitor. If not, here are 10 facts about Tenerife that you probably didn't know, and that might just convince you to make it your next vacation destination.
1) Being the largest of all the Canary Islands, you'll have access to an enormous number of outstanding resorts, sand beaches, and hotels that will surpass all your expectations.
2) Mount Teide, is widely credited with casting the world's largest sea shadow. Talk about impressive!
3) Tenerife shares the same flag with Scotland. However, its nearly 365 days of blue skies guarantee that it doesn't have the same climate.
4) Mount Teide, the most obvious landmark of Teide National Park, is the third largest volcano in the world.
5) You won't have any difficulty finding a place to lay your towel on the 1.2 miles of pristine, natural sand that comprises El Médano, Tenerife's longest beach.
6) The popular film, "Clash of the Titans," was filmed in Teide National Park.
7) William Shakespeare so enjoyed Tenerife's home-grown wine that he actually made reference to it in two of his plays. ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!