Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Attention Buyers...Motivations and Myths (Part 1 of 2)
This portion provides you 3 common myths buyers have in a buyers market. I would like to provide what I call the Top 13 Reasons people are motivated to buy a home. I also provide you with 3 common myths buyers have in a buyers market. Motivations Top 13 Reasons People are motivated to buy a Home
1. Relocation – A buyer might be relocating, due to work or other changes
2. Dissatisfaction – The neighborhood has changed “for the worse,” living with in-laws or other family, too far from schools or work, in run down or high-rent properties
3. Positive life changes – marriage, baby, promotion
4. Negative life changes – death in the family, divorce
5. New job or promotion – relocating, moving up or moving closer to the job
6. Lost job or income – buyer has to sell their current home and downsize
7. Second Home – for retirement or vacation
8. Retirement – need to sell current home and downsize
9. Previous home sold – highly motivated to have stable shelter for family
10. Inheritance or new money (lottery, stocks, etc) – first home, move up buyer
11. Lease ending – may be ready to own ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!