Your name saw this post on The ActiveRain Real Estate Network and thought it might be of interest to you. Please see the link below to review the post.
Once Again, Things That Affect Loans
Here goes ! Here's a list of stuff you can hang on the refrigerator with your designer magnet collection :
1. The income you have left after expenses to pay off the loan.
2. If there are any vacancies on the property if your financing a rental property as an investor.
3. The expenses in relation to your debt ceiling.
4. Whether or not there's any demand for the type of property you want to buy.
5. The size of the property and it's per square foot cost asessment.
6. The size of the loan your trying to get.
7. If you have tenants.
8. The comparable and recent sales data in the vicinity of the subject property.
9. The neighboring properties and the affect on value.
10. The type of construction of the property. (for example some lenders won't loan on an "A" frame)
11. The age of the subject property.
12. The size of the downpayment.
13. The financial statement of the person seeking the loan.
14. Whether or not the lender has any money to loan (availability of resources).
15. The earning potential of the subject property.
16. The creditworthiness of the borrower.
17. If the ... more
Are you on The Rain? Grow Your Network!