houston real estate property investment: houston Real Estate & Property Investment, Homes, Condos ... - 01/21/08 02:45 PM
Property Investment Example
For example, let’s say a buyer purchases a $269,000 pre-construction duplex, and then rents it out. Let’s assume the value of the land is 20% and the remaining 80% ($215,200) is the actual structure. The buyer could claim a bonus depreciation deduction of $107,600 (in addition to the normal $7,825), for a total depreciation deduction of $115,425 for tax purposes. If the buyer is in the 35% tax bracket, that could equate to a tax savings of $40,398. WOW! If you bought 2, 3 or more properties, you would receive similar bonus depreciations on each property. As you … (0 comments)

 

Groutzilla Natural Stone and Tile Resotration

Fox Lake, IL

More about me…

GROUTZILLA.NET

Office: (847) 754-1095

grout cleaning, tile cleaning, carpet steam cleaning, upholstery cleaning, wood floor installation, bathroom remodeling, kithcen remodeling, water damage cleanup, grout staining, stone floor cleaning, stone floor refinishing,


Links

Archives

RSS 2.0 Feed for this blog