tpr valves: TPR Valve... Do I need one of those? - 12/02/15 01:01 AM
If you have a water heater in your house... you have a TPR valve. What is a TPR valve? TPR stands for Temperature Pressure Relief. They are installed on every type of water heater, gas or electric. They are even on tank-less┬ásystems. Why? The water in your water heater gets really hot! What happens to water when you heat it up that much? It expands! Your water heater holds a lot of energy in it's tank. I know lots of you have heard stories of water heater explosions, but have you ever seen one? Look at this video from Mythbusters, this … (56 comments)

Fred Hernden, CMI, Albuquerque area Master Inspector (Superior Home Inspections - Greater Albuquerque Area) Rainmaker large

Fred Hernden, CMI

Albuquerque area Master Inspector

Albuquerque, NM

More about me…

Superior Home Inspections - Greater Albuquerque Area

Address: Albuquerque, NM, 87109

Office: (505) 588-9559

Email Me




RSS 2.0 Feed for this blog