Lancaster County PA Realty Check

Real Estate Agent - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Lancaster PA - RS134746A
Lancaster PA homes,Millersville PA,Columbia PA,Lititz PA,Mountville PA,Marietta PA,Lancaster county PA,Manheim Township PA,real estate,homes,buy,sell,buyer,seller,Brian Schulman,historic homes, seniors, GRI,ABR,ePRO,SRES,first time homebuyers



Supersize a VA Loan Since 2004, the maximum VA loan is the same as the maximum FNMA mortgage which is currently $417,000.  Occasionally, a Veteran wants a loan in excess of that amount.  If the Veteran will put a 25% down payment on the excess amount, a lender will loan the other 75%. ExampleSale...
Waiting to Purchase a Home May Cost You More If you haven't heard by now, FHA is increasing the annual Mortgage Insurance Premium again by .25% on April 18, 2011.  Payments will be higher even if the interest rates remain the same. Buyers who are ready to take action can still lock in the lower M...
Lancaster County PA Home Sale Market Report LCAR, the Lancaster County Association of Realtors®, releases a monthly report of the latest home sale statistics gathered for Lancaster County, PA.  Following is the latest report, indicating that the number of sales this January is close to the numbe...
A Quick Guide to the VA Home Loan Process The following is a guest post contributed by Matt Polsky.  He may be contacted at  The VA Home Loan program offers veterans a relatively easy way to secure financing for the purchase of their home while also potentially saving...

Brian Schulman

Lancaster County PA RealEstate Expert 717-951-5552
Ask me a question
Spam prevention

Additional Information