homes for sale in west essex school district: You Got Neighbors! What SOLD in the West Essex School District of Fairfield, Essex Fells, North Caldwell and Roseland (3/16/11-3/31/11) - 04/07/11 01:24 PM
Welcome to Gina Chirico Essex County Real Estate's bi-weekly market report of YOU GOT NEIGHBORS! This Essex County Real Estate Report reveals what homes SOLD in the West Essex School District of Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell and Roseland for the second half of March, 2011. 
No more waiting for the Star Ledger to post the Essex County Real Estate Sales to find out What SOLD and for HOW MUCH in the West Essex School District of Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell and Roseland.  You can easily find Gina Chirico Essex County Real Estate's bi-weekly reports of You've Got Neighbors! What SOLD in the West Essex School … (0 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: You Got Neighbors! What SOLD in the West Essex School District of Fairfield, Essex Fells, North Caldwell and Roseland (3/1/11-3/15/11) - 03/18/11 02:34 AM
Welcome to Gina Chirico Essex County Real Estate's bi-weekly market report of YOU GOT NEIGHBORS! What homes SOLD in the West Essex School District of Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell and Roseland for the first half of March, 2011. 
No more waiting for the Star Ledger to post the Essex County Real Estate Sales to find out What SOLD and for how much in the West Essex School District of Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell and Roseland.  You can easily find Gina Chirico Real Estate's bi-weekly reports of You've Got Neighbors! What SOLD in the West Essex School District of Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell and Roseland … (0 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: You Got Neighbors! What SOLD in the West Essex School District of Fairfield, Essex Fells, North Caldwell and Roseland (2/16/11-2/28/11) - 03/09/11 01:14 AM
Welcome to Gina Chirico Essex County Real Estate's bi-weekly market report of YOU GOT NEIGHBORS! What homes SOLD in the West Essex School District of Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell and Roseland for the second half of February, 2011. 
No more waiting for the Star Ledger to post the Essex County Real Estate Sales to find out What SOLD and for how much in the West Essex School District of Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell and Roseland.  You can easily find Gina Chirico Real Estate's bi-weekly reports of You've Got Neighbors! What SOLD in the West Essex School District of Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell and … (0 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: You Got Neighbors! What SOLD in the West Essex School District of Fairfield, Essex Fells, North Caldwell and Roseland (10/16/10-10/31/10) - 11/03/10 12:58 PM
Welcome to Gina Chirico Real Estate's bi-weekly report of YOU GOT NEIGHBORS! What homes SOLD in the West Essex School District of Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell and Roseland from October 16, 2010 through October 31, 2010!
When a new home sells in a town, community, neighborhood or school district everyone ponders the same question:  What did that house sell for?  When I refer to "everyone" -- I mean EVERYONE!  It doesn't matter if you're buying, if you're selling, if you're a neighbor up the street, the mailman, the business owner in the center of town -- it doesn't matter!!  EVERYONE wants to know WHAT DID … (1 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: You Got Neighbors! What SOLD in the West Essex School District of Fairfield, Essex Fells, North Caldwell and Roseland (10/1/10-10/15/10) - 10/20/10 06:23 AM
Welcome to my bi-weekly report of You Got Neighbors! What homes SOLD in the West Essex School District of Essex Fells, Fairfield, North Caldwell and Roseland from October 1, 2010 through October 15, 2010!
When a new home sells in a town, community, neighborhood or school district everyone ponders the same question:  What did that house sell for?  When I refer to "everyone" -- I mean EVERYONE!  It doesn't matter if you're buying, if you're selling, if you're a neighbor up the street, the business owner in the center of town -- it doesn't matter!!  EVERYONEwants to know WHAT DID THAT HOUSE SELL FOR?
Well now … (0 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: Fairfield's Lattimer Realty Fairfield and North Caldwell Open Houses for Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 10/16/10 06:55 AM


Come visit Fairfield Real Estate Agents from Lattimer Realty at our Fairfield and North Caldwell open houses on Sunday, October 17, 2010 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
 
 
 7 Christina Court located in Fairfield. New Construction offered at $399,900. (Plymouth to Christina Court - complex with sign and flags). 3 bedrooms/2.2. bath new construction for sale in Fairfield; Model Ready! Phase II opening!    
 
 1 Christina Court located in Fairfield. New Construction End Unit offered $409,900.  (Plymouth to Christina Court - complex with sign and flags).3 bedrooms/2.2 bath new construction for sale in Fairfield. Model Open.  
 
 14 Spruce Road in … (0 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: West Essex at a Glance ~ North Caldwell New Jersey Real Estate Market Reports and Stats for November 2009 - 12/05/09 06:13 AM
West Essex at a Glance
November 2009
Real Estate Market Reports and Stats for North Caldwell New Jersey 07006

North Caldwell, New Jersey 07006 Single Family Real Estate Market Report and Stats as of November 2009:   
Active Listings: 32     New Listings in November: 0                                          Under Contracts in November:  5                                          Solds in November:  2 Months Supply on the Market:   6.4 Absorption ratio: 16% (only 16% of the total inventory went U/C in November, leaving 84% of the inventory unsold) There are currently 4 rental properties available in North Caldwell, New Jersey and there are no multi-family homes available on the market as of November 2009. 
Although maintaining its own grammar school, North Caldwell … (1 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: West Essex at a Glance ~ Fairfield NJ Real Estate Market Reports and Stats for November 2009 - 12/05/09 05:27 AM
West Essex at a Glance
November 2009
Real Estate Market Reports and Stats for Fairfield New Jersey 07004

Fairfield, New Jersey 07004 Single Family Real Estate Market Report and Stats as of November 2009:   
Active Listings: 56     New Listings in November: 8                                          Under Contracts in November:  4                                          Solds in November:  7 Months Supply on the Market:   14 Absorption ratio: 10% (only 10% of the total inventory went U/C in November, leaving 90% of the inventory unsold) Although multi-family homes in Fairfield are rare and there are none currently for sale, there are a handful of multi-generational homes in Fairfield.  As of the end of November 2009 there were no … (0 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: Fairfield New Jersey Holiday Kick Off Starts Sunday December 6th at 4:30 p.m. ~ Will I See You There? - 11/25/09 03:33 PM
It's that time of year again!
Come share the joy of the season with my family and neighborhood friendsas  The Mayor of Fairfield, New Jersey, James Gasparini, kicks off the holiday season for the residents Fairfield, New Jersey with the 48th Annual Lighting of the Fairfield Town Tree on Sunday, December 6th at the Fairfield Recreation Complex on Hollywood Avenue.
As always, the four year old Fairfield Busy Hands classes will be singing the holiday songs (including my youngest..IF he actually gets on the stage). TK and 'No Cover' bands will also be performing some holiday tunes. 
Starting at 4:30 p.m., families can enjoy some hot cocoa, coffee, … (0 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: West Essex at a Glance ~ Real Estate Market Report and Stat for North Caldwell NJ for October 2009 - 11/06/09 07:39 AM
West Essex at a Glance
Market Reports and Stats for North Caldwell, New Jersey for October 2009

North Caldwell, New Jersey Market Report for October 2009:   
Active Listings: 41                                                 Under Contracts in October:  2                                            Solds in October:  4 Months Supply on the Market:  20.5 Absorption ratio: 5% (only 5% of the total inventory went U/C in October, leaving 95% of the inventory unsold) The market stats in the chart above above also reflect:
New Listings for the month of October:  67 Total properties Under Contract (including those u/c through the end of October): 10 There are currently no multi-family homes on the market in North Caldwell, New Jersey.
Roseland , New Jersey … (1 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: West Essex at a Glance ~ Fairfield NJ Real Estate Market Reports and Stats for October 2009 - 11/06/09 06:15 AM
West Essex at a Glance
Market Report and Stats for Fairfield, New Jersey for October 2009

Fairfield, New Jersey Market Report for October 2009:   
Active Listings: 59                                                 Under Contracts in October:  7                                            Solds in October:  3 Months Supply on the Market:  8.4 Absorption ratio: 11% (only 11% of the total inventory went U/C in October, leaving 89% of the inventory unsold) The market stats in the chart above above also reflect:
New Listings for the month of October:  10 Total properties Under Contract (including those u/c through the end of October): 16 There are currently no multi-family homes on the market in Fairfield, New Jersey.   

Read about the Communities within … (0 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: West Essex At a Glance ~ Communities of West Essex, New Jersey Real Estate Market Stats, October 2009 - 11/05/09 02:34 PM

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The West Essex Communities, located in Essex County, New Jersey include Caldwell, West Caldwell, Roseland, Essex Fells, North Caldwell  Fairfield, Verona and Cedar Grove. 
*********************

West Essex Real Estate at a Glance
Market Stats for October 2009
 
The West Essex Communities Combined Market Report for October 2009:   
Active Listings:  372 Under Contract in October:  51                                                                                      Solds in October:  52 Months Supply on the Market:  7.3  Absorption ratio: 14% (only 14% of the total inventory went U/C in October, leaving 86% of the inventory unsold) The market stats … (0 comments)

homes for sale in west essex school district: Halloween Haunt Dance for Fifth Graders in Roseland, NJ ~ A West Essex Community - 10/09/09 04:42 PM






  
DJ ~ Costume Awards ~ Refreshments
 

All Roseland, New Jersey fifth graders attending public and private schools are invited to the Halloween Haunt Dance sponsored by the Roseland New Jersey Junior's Woman Club.
Date:  October 30, 2009 Time:  8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Location:  All-Purpose Room at Roseland Borough Hall, located at 19 Harrison Avenue in Roseland, NJ Admission Fee:  $10 All students MUST come in costume.  Please make checks payable to RJWC, include the student's name and mail to P.O. Box 24, Roseland, NJ 07068. For more information please call (973) 226-5248 during evening hours. 
(1 comments)

 
Gina Chirico, Real Estate Agent - Essex County, New Jersey (Lattimer Realty)

Gina Chirico

Real Estate Agent - Essex County, New Jersey

Fairfield, NJ

More about me…

Lattimer Realty

Address: Walgreens Shopping Center, 397 Route 46 West, Fairfield, NJ, 07004

Office: 9735756353 x17

Mobile: (973) 715-1158

Email Me



Listings

Links

Archives

RSS 2.0 Feed for this blog