Horatio Chiorean's (horatio) Blog

By
Services for Real Estate Pros - Dryer Vent Wizard of Palm Beaches

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2008 

Recently a dryer fire was reported in Boynton Beach.  The home on Chrysanthemum drive was a total loss.  Mrs. Pittman, an animal trainer was able to save her dogs, but sadly four cats died in the fire. The day before, Gena Brown of Lexington, MA lost her life to a house fire that was caused by li...
11/15/2008
Rainer
6,655

HoratioChiorean

local_phone(561) 901-3464
Contact The Author