grand junction home inspection: Mesa County, Grand Junction Colorado Market Report - 01/31/12 02:59 PM
Mesa County, Grand Junction Colorado Market Report
There were 2,304 Properties SOLD in the Grand Junction area in 2011.
3,684 new listings came on the market in 2011.
The average SALES PRICE was $181,509.
The average Days On Market was 136 Days.

In 2012 Analysts predict:
The Number of Homes SOLD will rise.
The Number of New Listings will rise.
The Sales Price will DROP by Approx. 5.1%
Many Foreclosures will come on the market as lenders get caught up on processing the backlog of foreclosed properties. These BANK OWNED properties will come on the market in a lower price … (18 comments)

grand junction home inspection: Grand Junction Colorado Market Report, Mesa County. - 01/29/12 01:00 PM
Grand Junction Colorado Market Report, Mesa County The NUMBER of home sales were slowly on the rise for the last quarter in Colorado due mostly to buyers taking advantage of lower home prices and mortgage rates.
Home PRICES continue to be LOWER due to joblessness and slow business overall.
As lenders complete processing on more of the foreclosures that are pending, more properties will appear on the market for sale at lower prices, this will not be helpful to home owners trying to get top dollar in today's market, as there will be many comparable homes on the market … (14 comments)

grand junction home inspection: Your Home's VALUE, a matter of PERCEPTION. How do YOU see it? - 12/09/11 03:22 AM
Your Home's VALUE, a matter of PERCEPTION. How do YOU see it? If you ask several people what they think the VALUE of your home is; you are likely to come up with several different answers.
That's why your REALTOR's opinion should be relied upon when listing your home for sale. They know the market, and they know how to PROPERLY PRICE the home to get it SOLD.
Your Realtor has an UNBIASED opinion that is determined by doing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA, also known as a Current Market Analysis or Competitive Market Analysis depending on who you ask.)
Below are … (19 comments)

grand junction home inspection: Seller's Inspections - Move-In-Certified Home Inspection offered in Grand Junction by Affordable Inspections ASAP - 11/15/11 05:09 PM
Move-In-Certified Home Inspection offered in Grand Junction by Affordable Inspections ASAP  In today's real estate market it is important for sellers to have an advantage over other homes for sale on the market. Having your home inspection completed as soon as possible when selling your home will give you peace of mind, and an edge over other properties for sale. A Move-In Certified Home Inspection sign displayed in your yard will alert buyers that the inspection has been completed and is available for their review. It also makes your home memorable to them, as: "The home that was Pre-Inspected" so it stands out in their … (6 comments)

grand junction home inspection: Affordable Inspections ASAP - Grand Junction Home Inspection Experts! - 11/11/11 11:09 AM
Did you know... Affordable Inspections ASAP your Grand Junction CERTIFIED Home Inspectors also offer Radon and Well Testing, Termite Inspections, Septic Tank Inspections and Locates as well as many other Inspection Services?
Our prices are VERY competitive with home inspectors in the Grand Junction and surrounding area. You will be pleased with our quote! Give us just 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%!
We accept major credit cards. We can deliver the report on-site at the time of the home inspection if requested. We understand that time is of the essence! Cheryl was a Realtor in Delta and Montrose … (10 comments)

 
Cheryl Dickson, Retired Realtor, GRI / Retired Home Inspector (Retired Realtor / Retired Home Inspector)

Cheryl Dickson

Retired Realtor, GRI / Retired Home Inspector

Oklahoma City, OK

More about me…

Retired Realtor / Retired Home Inspector

Address: P O Box 4413, Wichita Falls, TX, 76308

Mobile: (970) 462-5100

Email Me

Student at the School of Hard Knocks! Enjoy sharing trials and tribulations, and learning so much from others! Love to have your comments, hope you enjoy mine!


Listings

Links

Archives

RSS 2.0 Feed for this blog