Jill Sackler's Long Island Notabilia (ƞō/tƏ bil/ ē Ə) Blog - that's right, spit it out! Matters, Events or Items worthy of note

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc. 516-575-7500 - NRDS ID#641625055
DISCLAIMER: I must disclaim liability for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that may result from use of, or reliance on, any information contained in this blog, or for the accuracy of comments or opinions expressed by visitors to my blog. The information contained in the articles is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed, and the opinions expressed in these articles are mine.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2012 

ANNIE THE MUSICAL ON BROADWAY    If your holiday plans include a visit to NYC, be sure to take in the revival of Annie the Musical on Broadway. I saw it last night and it was a delightful, family-friendly way to spend an evening. There were an inordinate amount of precious "Little Girls" (and boy...
11/28/2012
The Moody Blues 2012 Concert Tour          The Voyage Continues Highway 45 Wikipedia  explains that since the 1960's, this classical, English rock band has been writing and performing their own music. "The Moody Blues have sold more than 70 million albums worldwide and have been awarded 14 platin...
11/27/2012
BLACK FRIDAY IN NASSAU COUNTY ON LONG ISLAND'S SOUTH SHORE   Long Island's Newsday 11/23/2012 reported that about "17% of American consumers, or 41 million people, planned to take advantage of those increased Thanksgiving hours to shop." I suppose this means the other 83% wouldn't dream of being ...
11/24/2012
This is Merrick, New York - a vibrant community found in Nassau County on Long Island's South Shore. Manhattan is an easy 45 minute commute on the L.I.R.R. Nearby, we have water, greenery, bike trails, dog parks, shopping, houses of worship and award-winning schools. If you're interested in lear...
11/20/2012
MARKET REPORT  MERRICK, NY 11566 OCTOBER 2012 RESIDENTIAL This chart depicts residential and condo/co-op sales for the month of October in years 2010, 2011 and 2012. There were almost the same number of homes sold in October, 2012 as in October, 2010.  There was one co-op sold in October, 2012. T...
11/17/2012
  INVESTORS EN MASSE IN MERRICK, NY 11566   IN THE AFTERMATH OF SUPERSTORM SANDY, NEW YORK REAL ESTATE DIED. Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs teaches us that until the basics of air, food, drink, shelter and warmth are met, we can't possibly concentrate on anything else.  Fast forward two week...
11/16/2012
MUSIC MONDAYS - OPPA LIPA STYLE (A PARODY OF PSY'S GANGNAM STYLE video) This parody of Psy's Gangnam Style video is quite funny but, I could easily see how it would be quite a bit less hysterical if I were one of the ones still struggling without power, a full two weeks after Hurricane Sandy hit...
11/12/2012
THE EISENHOWER PARK VETERAN'S MEMORIAL 1899 HEMPSTEAD TPK. E. MEADOW 11554 - a pictorial The Eisenhower Park Veteran's Memorial is dedicated to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice... because "Freedom is not Free." Let's not lose sight of the true meaning of this holiday. It's about more than de...
11/11/2012
  Helpful Winterization Tips Have underground sprinklers blown out - one zone at a time to clear of moisture that can split/crack hoses and sprinkler heads Have fireplace flue cleaned Get annual furnace inspection Inspect roof for missing/broken shingles where water can enter Clean out leaves and...
11/10/2012
ANOTHER NASTY NOR'EASTER   As if Superstorm Sandy weren't enough, to add insult to injury, another nasty Nor'easter came in on its heels and brought high winds, cold temps and as much as a foot of snow in some parts. Folks still struggling without lights, heat and hot water didn't even have time ...
11/07/2012
Rainmaker
755,982

Jill Sackler

LI South Shore Real Estate - Broker Associate
Long Island Living - Where Memories Are Made
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention