thank: Don't Thank Your Clients for Their Business... - 11/25/09 03:26 AM
...They'll give you business because you thank them! 
As we enter this season of gratitude, joy and generosity, I thought I'd make mention of something I read recently that I felt needed to be addressed. 
61% of Realtors do not use social networking tools and sites because...get this..."IT DOESN'T BRING ME ANY BUSINESS"  Now, if you are reading this, there's a pretty good chance you fall in the other 39%.  But if there is an agent you know that is still "in the dark" and you want to help them out...please turn on the light for them! 
There was a time, … (1 comments)


Jignesh Patel

International, IT

More about me…

Coach Jig

Address: 1145 S. Rte 31, Unit I, Suite 200, Crystal Lake, IL, 60014

Office: (847) 261-4544

Mobile: (847) 757-7199

Email Me



RSS 2.0 Feed for this blog