Mark Spain - Atlanta Georgia Real Estate

By
Real Estate Agent - Mark Spain Real Estate
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in North Fulton, Forsyth County, Cumming, Johns Creek, Alpharetta or Milton, then you have found the best online resource available. Developed by Mark Spain of RE/MAX Greater Atlanta, this website provides those looking to buy a home in North Fulton, Forsyth County, Cumming, Johns Creek, Alpharetta and Milton an advanced property search feature, the ability to browse featured listings and even sign up for email updates when a home that fits your criteria is on the market. Home sellers can receive free estimates on a home's value; learn how to prepare a home for market and much more. With an amazing knowledge of the Greater North Atlanta area, The Mark Spain Team and RE/MAX Greater Atlanta are prepared to help each client through their next real estate transaction. Contact The Mark Spain Team at RE/MAX Greater Atlanta today for more information.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2012 

Today's Market Trends for Alpharetta * Median Listing Price: $626,380 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $138.00 0.01% Total Listings: 1492 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: October November   1404 1339   -0.06% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Alpharetta GA Real Estate Al...
11/27/2012
  Please enjoy our Kennesaw Georgia real estate supersite including Homes For Sale In Kennesaw. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Kennesaw GA real estate MLS. This includes all Kennesaw GA properties for sale such as homes, condominiums and houses and also includes foreclo...
11/21/2012
  Welcome to our Lawrenceville GA real estate supersite including Lawrenceville Short Sales. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Lawrenceville GA real estate MLS. This includes all Lawrenceville Georgia properties for sale such as homes, condominiums and houses and also incl...
11/21/2012
Homes In Cumming - 6030 Alder Way - By The Mark Spain Team Thank you for visiting our Cumming real estate information site including Homes In Cumming. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Cumming Georgia real estate MLS. This includes all Cumming Georgia properties for sale s...
11/21/2012
  Please enjoy our Ball Ground Georgia real estate information site including Ball Ground Houses For Sale. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Ball Ground Georgia real estate MLS. This includes all Ball Ground GA properties for sale such as homes, condominiums and houses and...
11/21/2012
  Thank you for visiting our Snellville GA real estate supersite including Short Sale Listings In Snellville. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Snellville Georgia real estate MLS. This includes all Snellville Georgia properties for sale such as condominiums, homes and hous...
11/21/2012
  Please enjoy our Stone Mountain Georgia real estate search site including Short Sale Home In Stone Mountain GA. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Stone Mountain real estate MLS. This includes all Stone Mountain GA properties for sale such as houses, condominiums and home...
11/21/2012
  Thank you for visiting our Cumming GA real estate search site including Cumming GA House. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Cumming GA real estate MLS. This includes all Cumming GA properties for sale such as homes, houses and condominiums and also includes foreclosures,...
11/18/2012
  You have arrived on our Norcross real estate information site including Norcross Georgia Property. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Norcross real estate MLS. This includes all Norcross GA properties for sale such as condominiums, homes and houses and also includes HUD H...
11/18/2012
  You have arrived on our Hampton Georgia real estate search site including Short Sale In Hampton Georgia. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Hampton GA real estate MLS. This includes all Hampton properties for sale such as homes, houses and condominiums and also includes H...
11/18/2012
Rainer
121,595

Mark Spain

Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information