eligibility: Illegal Aliens with ITIN Numbers... I need an expert!!! - 03/26/09 07:05 AM
I have a unique situation (for me anyway).  I was referred an illegal alien (undocumented).  His family came to this country from Mexico when he was 16 years old (illegally).  He is 38 years old now, married to a US citizen for 5 years with 2 children.  He is the sole breadwinner, has been on his job - the same job for 22 years.  He is W2'd and files taxes under his ITIN number.  He has a bank account.  He has never returned to his homeland.  He wants to buy a house in Georgia for himself and his family.  He does … (0 comments)


Melissa Cochran

Macon, GA

More about me…

Hunt-Miller Insurance Agency

Address: 113 Park Avenue, Warner Robins, GA, 31088

Office: (478) 922-8531

Email Me



RSS 2.0 Feed for this blog