Nicole Knows San Diego Neighborhoods

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Sellstate Next Gen Realty - BRE #01469185

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2010 

HELP!!!  MY INVESTMENT PROPERTY IS BLEEDING ME DRY-GREEN VALLEY CA REAL ESTATE HOMES FOR SALE Do you feel that you your investment property is no longer making money for you?  Don't want to wait to see if the market is going to come back?  Are you stuck with a bad income investment property forev...
10/14/2010
HELP!!!  MY INVESTMENT PROPERTY IS BLEEDING ME DRY-HIDDENBROOKE REAL ESTATE-HOMES FOR SALE Do you feel that you your investment property is no longer making money for you?  Don't want to wait to see if the market is going to come back?  Are you stuck with a bad income investment property forever?...
10/12/2010
HELP!!!  MY INVESTMENT PROPERTY IS BLEEDING ME DRY-NAPA REAL ESTATE-HOMES FOR SALE Do you feel that you your investment property is no longer making money for you?  Don't want to wait to see if the market is going to come back?  Do you feeel you are you stuck with a bad income investment property...
10/12/2010
Why women are falling victims to the housing market-BENICIA REAL ESTATE Short sale or walk away? Women are among those most affected by the housing crisis. I estimate that 75 percent of my clients are women who are the only mortgage holder on their home. The remaining 25 percent are couples.  Mos...
10/06/2010
Why women are falling victims to the housing market-CORDELIA REAL ESTATE Short sale or walk away? Women are among those most affected by the housing crisis. I estimate that 75 percent of my clients are women who are the only mortgage holder on their home. The remaining 25 percent are couples.  Mo...
10/06/2010
CALIFORNIA NURSES HISTORICALLY INFLUENCE STATE ELECTIONS-CORDELIA REAL ESTATE Having been previously employed as an RN, I have seen firsthand the impact that California Nurses can have in an election year or in a heated political debate.  Just ask Arnold how strong nurses can be when it comes to ...
10/06/2010
Why women are falling victims to the housing market-HIDDENBROOKE REAL ESTATE Short sale or walk away? Women are among those most affected by the housing crisis. I estimate that 75 percent of my clients are women who are the only mortgage holder on their home. The remaining 25 percent are couples....
10/06/2010
CALIFORNIA NURSES HISTORICALLY INFLUENCE STATE ELECTIONS-BENICIA REAL ESTATE Having been previously employed as an RN, I have seen firsthand the impact that California Nurses can have in an election year or in a heated political debate.  Just ask Arnold how strong nurses can be when it comes to d...
10/06/2010
CALIFORNIA NURSES HISTORICALLY INFLUENCE STATE ELECTIONS-HIDDENBROOKE REAL ESTATE Having been previously employed as an RN, I have seen firsthand the impact that California Nurses can have in an election year or in a heated political debate.  Just ask Arnold how strong nurses can be when it comes...
10/06/2010
CALIFORNIA NURSES HISTORICALLY INFLUENCE STATE ELECTIONS-AMERICAN CANYON REAL ESTATE Having been previously employed as an RN, I have seen firsthand the impact that California Nurses can have in an election year or in a heated political debate.  Just ask Arnold how strong nurses can be when it co...
10/06/2010
Rainer
177,269

Nicole Monary

Nicole Knows San Diego Neighborhoods
Let's Make an Impact in Our San Diego
*
*
*
*