www.agentsboost.com

Follow me
By
Real Estate Broker/Owner - Royal Lepage Kelowna

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2018 

  Often I hear realtors tell me how expensive it is to do effective marketing as a real estate agent and how they don’t have the budget for these costs. Although I agree there are some very pricey marketing tactics in play right now, I assure you there are countless highly effective tactics that ...
01/24/2018
 Did you know that anything we do really only requires 5 per cent of you? Which means we are not using 95 per cent of ourselves and those activities should be delegated or outsourced to someone else or something else and in turn leaves us more time on the 5 per cent of our gift and talent work.Le...
01/17/2018
 grat·i·tude – ɡradəˌt(y)o͞od/ – noun – The quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.Let me ask you a few questions. Would you like more joy in your life? Increased productivity? Better relationships? What if I told you that just one thing can help you ...
01/11/2018
Rainmaker
124,920

Wade Webb

Real Estate Coach - Agentsboost
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention