WestcliffeCO blog

Follow me
By
Real Estate Broker/Owner - John G. Johnston & Associates, LLC - CO# 40018324
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Westcliffe, CO Weather for March 02, 2021Good Morning Westcliffe, CO11°Tuesday starts with cold temperatures and beautiful clear blue skies.Today promises us abundant sunshine with a high temperature around the 50° mark.Wind chill values are currently between -10° and zero.We begin with a south s...
03/02/2021
Westcliffe, CO Weather for March 01, 2021Good Morning Westcliffe, CO2°Our Monday morning starts with very cold temperatures and beautiful clear blue skies.Today promises abundant sunshine with a high temperature around the 40° mark.Wind chill values are between -5° and 5°.We begin with a calm win...
03/01/2021
Westcliffe, CO Weather for February 28, 2021Good Morning Westcliffe, CO10°Our Sunday morning starts with cold temperatures and freezing drizzle falling in town.We have a 50% chance for snow showers ending mid-afternoon.Today will be partly sunny with a high temperature only in the middle 20's.We ...
02/28/2021
Westcliffe, CO Weather for February 27, 2021Good Morning Westcliffe, CO14°Our Saturday morning starts with cold temperatures and a few scattered clouds to grace our morning sky.Today promises to be mostly sunny with a high temperature in the middle 30's.We can expect a breezy day starting with a ...
02/27/2021
Westcliffe, CO Weather for February 26, 2021Good Morning Westcliffe, CO16°Our Friday morning starts with cold temperatures and scattered clouds to grace our morning sky.Today promises to be sunny with a high temperature in the middle to upper 30's.We can expect a windy day beginning with a north ...
02/26/2021
Westcliffe, CO Weather for February 25, 2021Good Morning Westcliffe, CO18°Our Thursday morning starts with cold temperatures and light snow still falling in town.  I'm guessing we have 4".We have a Winter Weather Advisory until 11:00.We can expect a high temperature only in the upper 20's.We begi...
02/25/2021
Westcliffe, CO Weather for February 24, 2021Good Morning Westcliffe, CO14°Our Wednesday morning starts with cold temperatures and overcast skies.Today gives us increasing clouds with a high temperature in the middle to upper 30's.We have a 20% chance for snow after 3:00pm increasing to an 80% cha...
02/24/2021
Westcliffe, CO Weather for February 23, 2021Good Morning Westcliffe, CO25°Our Tuesday morning starts with cold temperatures and a few scattered clouds to grace our morning sky.Today promises to be sunny with a high temperature in the middle 40's.We begin with a south wind 5-15mph becoming west no...
02/23/2021
Westcliffe, CO Weather for February 22, 2021Good Morning Westcliffe, CO11°Our Monday morning starts with cold temperatures and beautiful clear blue skies.Today promises another day with abundant sunshine and a high temperature in the middle 40's.We can expect a west wind 10-15mph.Sunrise:  6:43Su...
02/22/2021
Westcliffe, CO Weather for February 21, 2021Good Morning Westcliffe, CO10°Our Sunday morning starts with cold temperatures and beautiful clear blue skies.Today promises to be mostly sunny with a high temperature around the 40° mark.We begin with a south wind 5-15mph becoming west in the morning.S...
02/21/2021
Rainmaker
1,234,702

John G. Johnston

An Exclusive Buyer's Agent ~ Westcliffe, CO
Questions are good, you can't ask too many!
*
*
*
*