Augusta Ga Century 21 Larry Miller Realty Rising Star Award

By
Real Estate Broker/Owner with Norris & Norris Properties, LLC.

In a time of economic downturn and when many agents have decided to give up their real estate license I entered the world of real estate. I have held many jobs and even served my country for six years in the U.S. Army, but I reached a point in my career where I was truly not pleased I needed more. One day I prayed and asked God to show me the true desires of my heart and I didn't find real estate it found me.

I truly enjoy what I do, however it has not been easy. I have not been strectched outside of my comfort zone this much ever before in my life. I have learned and then I have had to go back and relearn all the stuff that I thought I learned the first time.

I have been blessed to be in a company and an office with great professionals who truly care about my growth and development and as a new agent this means a lot. I received my license in July of 2008 and have not looked back since that day. I truly know now that this is where I am suppose to be.

We had an Awards Ceremony on yesterday and I was there to celebrate the other agents who had worked so hard last year. I had hopes of being one of the recipients for 2009, but to my surprised I heard my very own name called and almost fell out of my chair. I had no clue that I was being considered for an award. Someone has seen me as an agent with potential and therefore I recieved the rising star award out all the agents in my region with 18 months or less in the business working with Century 21. This is truly and honor.

I have said to my self if I can do this with the 20% that I have put forth, imagine what I could do if I put forth the other 80%. I am excited and wanted to share this experience. It has opened my eyes to all the possibilities that lie ahead of me.

rising star award

  Rosland Norris       

  

Matching Homes and Families Together

  Real Estate Agent / Augusta Georgia / Hephzibah Georgia

Fort Gordon, Georgia / Military Relocation / First Time Home Buyers

CENTURY 21 Larry Miller Realty, Inc.Augusta, GA 706-793-3360

  

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Real Estate General Information
Location:
Georgia
Groups:
Active Rain Newbies
Christianity and Real Estate
Military Spouse Real Estate Referral Network
Century 21 Active Rainers
EXPRESS WITH PHOTOGRAPHS AT ACTIVERAIN
Tags:
augusta georgia
century 21 larry miller realty
rosland norris real estate agent
fort gordon georgia agent

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainer
80,516
Latonia Parks
Top Bragg Realty, Fayetteville NC, Home of the 82d ABN DIV - Fayetteville, NC
Certified Military Relocation Expert

Great job, young Lady.  Stay encouraged and continue to surround yourself with people who mean you no harm.  I've been where you are and I can't be stopped now.  God bless you in all....

Oct 25, 2009 02:50 PM #1
Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainer
17,299

Rosland Norris

Norris & Norris Properties, LLC.
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information