Spring has finally landed and folks across the nation are crossing their fingers hoping for a calm and inactive season. But the possibility of severe weather is all too real; violent thunderstorms, flooding, hail, rain, wind, and whipping tornadoes.
There are steps you can take to prepare your home and your family from the imminent storms of the spring season:For Your Family
For Your Home
- learn the warning signs
- develop an emergency supply kit (water, non-perishables, flashlight, blankets, medicine
- purchase a weather radio
- decide in advance where you will go if the storm is very bad
- secure windows and doors, use storm resistant windows if possible
- fasten roof securely to ensure that it can resist high winds
- replace gaps or holes in sheathing
- tighten, secure, fasten the joints of your home
knows that your home is vulnerable to the spring-time hazards. To keep insurance claims to a minimum, familiarize yourself with building codes and homeowners tips to secure your family’s dwelling. Contact us today to get a quote on homeowners insurance
to get started today!