Middle Creek Manor is located in Northgate- Northern Colorado Springs, about 5 minutes southeast from the north gate of the United States Air Force Academy. Northgate is one of the northernmost parts of Colorado Springs.
North: Serenity Park Drive
South: Middle Creek Parkway and Mary Kyer Park
East: Broad Oaks Drive
West: Voyager Parkway
Mary Kyer Park:
Across Middle Creek Parkway from Middle Creek Manor is Mary Kyer Park. This park is adjacent to the da Vinci Academy and offers a spectacular lake with waterfall, a basketball court, tennis courts, baseball and soccer fields, full play structure, walking trails and stunning Rocky Mountain views! The southern border of Mary Kyer Park is shared with the Northgate neighborhood of Trailridge.
Just off of Voyager Parkway, to the west of Mary Kyer Park, is the Northgate Village Shopping Center. These small and quiet neighborhood shops are home to a local coffee shop, sandwich shop, restaurant, sports café, veterinarian, dry cleaner and small post office. To the immediate west of Middle Creek Manor is a new upscale daycare facility, and directly across Voyager you will find Compassion International.
The northeastern border of Middle Creek Manor will adjoin the future gated communities of Flying Horse. The northwestern border is home to the Bella Springs custom apartment home community. This new and well-cared for community is managed by Griffis Blessing and offers its residents all kinds of luxuries, like swimming pools, furnished units, fitness center and club house.
Children who live in Middle Creek attend Academy School District 20 schools.
- Elementary School: da Vinci Academy School of Arts and Ideas. This school is right on the Southern border of Middle Creek Manor - no more than 3-4 blocks from any home in Midle Creek Manor.
- Middle School: Discovery Canyon Campus (6-8) Located just north of Middle Creek Manor, in Flying Horse.
- High School: Discovery Canyon Campus (9-12)
- Less than 5 minutes to 2 campuses of the The Classical Academy. The main campus is walking distance to the northwest.
Homes in Middle Creek were built between 1999 and 2004. Homes have anywhere from 4-6 bedrooms, 3-5 bathrooms, 2-3 car garages, and range is total square footage from about 3,400 sf to over 5,000 sf. Many of the homes are a blend of stucco and siding and come in dramatic 2-story or low profile ranch floor plans.
Most streets in Middle Creek Manor are part of the rolling foothills of the Rocky Mountains, however most home sites are pretty level. Like most other neighborhoods in Northgate, privacy fences are not allowed by the HOA's, so you will find a lot of beautiful landscaping and split rail fencing defining property lines.
Middle Creek Manor is conveniently located ...
- Close to major places of employment: USAA - Progressive - FedEx - Compassion International - Focus on the Family - United States Air Force Academy.
- Less than 5 minutes from the Promenade Shops at Briargate.
- About 5-10 minutes from Chapel Hills Mall and North Academy Blvd. shopping and entertainment.
- About 5 minutes from the United State Air Force Academy.
- Close to I-25 with less than 45 minutes from Southern Denver and the Denver Tech Center.
- Less than 5 Minutes from the Flying Horse 18-Hole Luxury Golf Course, and less than 10 minutes from the Gleneagle Championship Golf Course.