Martin County Market Report, This is the third report on Martin County this has seems to deja vu there are minor changes more so in the Sold information.
Martin County is part of Southeast Florida. There are many advantages to living in Martin County. We are very close to many thing but we don't pay the high price of living in the middle of the big Cities. We are located 2 hours and 15 minutes from Orlando (aka Disney World) this is do-able day trip for a family looking to get away. If you follow my other Market Report blogs you already know you don't have to leave your front yard to see the Shuttle launch. When you are ready to get up close to the Shuttles, Cape Canaveral is only an hour and a half from Martin County. This is another excellent day trip which helps with the budget, no hotel needed. Now for you grown ups looking for night life we have nice local hang outs with quality food and drinks. If you feel like getting dressed up "to be seen" the Palm Beaches are a short car ride away. Then there are the nights you would like to be with the "IN Crowd" then Miami is only an hour and half from here and then you come home and get back to regular life.
Watch for the Shuttle it's to Launch in April...
Summary March 2009 Single Family Homes Break Down:
Single Family Homes- Sold
- 2 or Less Bedrooms: 30 units
- Avg List Price $146,131, Avg Sold Price $117,691 & Avg Days On Market: 131
- 3 Bedrooms: 38 units
- Avg List Price $344,199, Avg Sold Price $297,479 & Avg Days On Market: 148
- 4 or More Bedrooms: 14 units
- Avg List Price $700,107* Avg Sold Price $566,814* & Avg Days On Market: 130
- Median List Price $369,950 Median Sold Price $349,950 (4 or More Bedrooms)
Single Family Homes- Pending
- 2 or Less Bedrooms: 53 units**
- Avg List Price $171,010, Avg Days On Market: 167
- 3 Bedrooms: 82 units**
- Avg List Price $266,711, Avg Days On Market: 142
- 4 or More Bedrooms: 40 units**
- Avg List Price $568,167, Avg Days On Market: 175
*These are averaged prices there for single family homes there are properties for less in these areas.
**The pendings in this report also reflect Short Sales and Bank Owned/Foreclosed properties that on average take longer to close.
Available On the Market
- 2 or Less Bedrooms: 394 units
- 3 Bedrooms: 808 units
- 4 or More Bedrooms: 427 units
This is a condensed over view of the a report for Jensen Beach/Hutchinson Island, Florida. If you would like a more detailed report of this area or other place please contact me.
Chrissi Zaccheo Ewing
819 S Federal Hwy, Suite 300, Stuart, FL 34994