Palmetto Bay Real Estate Market Report
Palmetto Bay will be broken down into North Palmetto Bay (SW 136 St to SW 168 St) and South Palmetto Bay (SW 168 St to SW 184 St).
North Palmetto Bay:
There are currently 128 homes for sale in North Palmetto Bay.
- Highest priced listing is $2,700,000 (6921 SW 144 St)
- Lowest priced listing is $220,000 (short sale at 16641 SW 92 Ave)
- Pending sales: 14
- Closed sales in Last 3 months: 6 (highest sale at $663,000 at 8447 SW 138 Terr & the lowest sale was bank-owned at $155,000 at 15601 SW 90 Ave)
There are 28 short sales and 14 bank-owned homes in North Palmetto Bay. Palmetto Bay has quite a bit more bank-owned/short sales than Pinecrest. The average list square foot price is $201 while the average sold square foot price was $153. The average days on the market were 215.
South Palmetto Bay:
There are currently 89 homes on the market in this Palmetto Bay area.
- Highest priced listing is $2,000,000 (17625 SW 74 Pl)
- Lowest priced listing is $132,000 (bank-owned at 18000 SW 94 Ct)
- Pending sales: 16
- Closed sales in Last 3 months: 5 (Highest sale price was $830,000 at 8500 SW 182 Terr)
There are 21 bank-owned homes and 22 short sales in South Palmetto Bay. The average list square foot price is $163 while the average sold square foot price was $139. The average days on the market were 115.
Lynn Cromer is a real estate sales and marketing professional for Coldwell Banker in beautiful Pinecrest, Florida. For more information on Pinecrest, Florida or the communities of Coral Gables, Palmetto Bay and Coconut Grove, she can be reached at 305-962-4068, by email at Lynn@LynnCromer.com or online at www.LynnCromer.com.