With some planning and preparation, moving to a new home can actually be fun. Here are some practical ideas to simplify the process before the moving van arrives:
* Have your kids pack a "special box" with favorite toys or other things they want to have as soon as you arrive at your new home.
* Plan a sleepover at a friend or family member's house for young children if they're having a hard time with the moving process.
* Clearly mark anything you don’t want moved and set it aside.
* Put your pets in a safe place away from all the commotion.
* Clear the walkways between your home and the moving van.
* Keep some extra boxes handy for any last-minute items.
* Pack a bag or suitcase with soap, towels, toothpaste, toothbrushes and anything else you will need for your first night in your new home.
Moving can be an exciting event and we'll do everything we can to make your move as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Please feel free to call or email us if we can help you in any way. You’ll also find valuable buying and selling tips, MLS property searches, town and community information our my website www.WenatcheeHouses.com.
"Start Packing Today!"