What is going on with residential real estate in Placentia as of mid-April, 2009?
Most of the data you read in the newspaper is a couple months old from DataQuick Information Systems. The stats below are based on TODAY, April 12, 2009:
- There are 38 condos for sale (only 3 are over $400,000)
- There are 80 single family homes for sale (i.e. not condos/townhomes)
- 38 of the total # of homes are short sale listings
- 16 of the total # of homes are REO / Bank Owned listings
- 55 out of the 118 homes have had price reductions
- 13 homes are under $200,000
- 24 homes are $200,000 to $300,000 range
- 17 homes are $300,000 to $400,000 range
- 20 homes are $400,000 to $500,000 range
- 21 homes are $500,000 to $600,000 range
- 11 homes are $600,000 to $700,000 range
- 8 homes are $700,000 to $800,000 range
- 5 homes are $800,000 to $900,000 range
- 2 homes are $900,000 to $1Million
- 72 homes are in escrow as of TODAY, April 12, 2009
- THAT means....the Active Listings vs. In Escrow Properties is a 62% ratio!!!
Bottom Line: Homes are selling in Placentia!!!
Call Nic Petrossi at (714) 272-3646 direct to set an appointment to view your home, give you an in-depth market analysis and to put your home on the market. As a top Placentia Realtor, Nic knows what sells homes in Placentia and as an area expert, knows what features and ammenities to highlight when talking to potential buyers and theri real estate agents.
Website: CLICK HERE