We are almost 4 months into the year and the sales numbers are heading into the right direction.
With respect to residential units sold, there has been a 34% increase over last month!
The average residential sale price in Oakville has also risen by 3% from last month.
The Town of Oakville is a beautiful lakeside community with a strong heritage, preserved and celebrated by residents and visitors alike. Founded in 1857, this striking town has become one of the most coveted residential and business centres in Ontario, and for good reason:
- Great neighbourhoods
- Great places to do business
- Quality schools
- A full-service acute care community hospital
- Proximity to Lake Ontario and recreational areas
- Easy access via QEW, 403, 407 and GO Transit
- Charming shopping districts in the downtown core
If you are thinking of relocating to Oakville, you have picked a great place to live!