From Everyday to Showcase - How to Motivate your Clients to make changes
It's no surprise that many people are feeling a bit overwhelmed by today's
Real Estate market. It's up; it's down, with foreclosures all around. This is a confusing time for home sellers because a couple years ago, a good percentage of homes were selling in as little as a few weeks, some with multiple offers. In today's market we have more inventory and ever changing interest rates. On one hand, buyers have more choices when seeking to purchase. On the other hand, home sellers have more competition in attracting a buyer for their home.
So, what do I say to motivate my clients to make the needed changes?
So here are a couple of statements that help sellers understand why they might benefit from improving the showing condition of their home:
- Neutralizing so buyers can envision their belongings in the space will help them form emotional attachments to your home. Emotional connections procure offers.
- Buyers find the space easier to relate to and more valuable and relevant to their wants and needs when rooms are staged in the manner in which they are meant to be used. For example a dining room should be staged as a dining room rather than an office or play room.
- I am here to help you sell your home faster and for more money. All of the advice I am giving you is based on increasing your bottom line.
- By following through on these suggestions, you improve your chances for a quicker sale. If by selling faster you save at least one price reduction, you will retain several more thousand dollars of equity in this home.
- Staging every room in your home creates a consistent look and feel. The more attractive your home is, the higher the offers people will make. Why? Because in our society, people expect that highly attractive things usually cost more and we tend to "bargain" less when something is just what we have been looking for.
Or, if you are interested in becoming a home stager, check out our exclusive training programs at www.academyofstaging.com.