Randy Prothero has tagged me for a MEME, I am not sure whether I should thank him or take him off my associates list. Just teasing Randy, thanks for wanting to know more about me. Read Randy's latest MEME.
I am a Realtor in Central Oregon, a place many visitors and locals call God's Country. I love where I live which makes Real Estate a natural career for me. I put myself through college, while raising 3 children and working full time. Although my career has nothing to do with my degree I do not regret the education one bit. I hold a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Science. It is not unusual for CSI to be on while I am working, I will watch them over and over again.
I was actually born in Hawthorne California, my parents were divorced when I was 2 and a half. That was the last time I saw my father until May of 2004, after 30 plus years of searching and 40 years of absence I found my father, step mother and 3 sisters and 8 nieces and nephews. They are my Texas connection.
My personal motto is - by telling the truth you never have to remember what you said
My professional motto is - Through personal redefinition of the professional standards set by most agents, I hope set myself apart from the rest and become the first person that you think of for all of your real estate needs.
- I love to fish - yep I really do. Although many of you will have stories of big fish our fish are not that big. They are great to eat though, no muddy lakes here nothing but clear clean water. My favorite type of fishing is for Cat Fish, why? Because I can do it at night. My days seem to fill up with the responsibilities of life, so heading out to the lake on a summer evening is great.
- I love to take photos - to some of you this is not big news. I have a great camera that my husband bought me almost a year ago, and I still am learning how to use it. Send any tips for a Nikon DS70 my way. It does not matter what the subject is I like to take photos, dogs, houses, kids, flowers, insects, if I can get into the viewfinder chances are I will shoot the photo. I have a library of over 10,000 photos taken since June of 2006. I want to take a class in photography but have not scheduled the time to do so.
- I talk too much - Yep, I admit it, I do. I love to stay up late, talking about anything. I love to learn and teach. I am not afraid to ask questions, and more questions. I love people and so I sometimes can get carried away. If you notice most of my activity on ActiveRain is late at night.
- I have 8 grandsons and our 9th grandchild is due in late November - Up until recently I prayed for a granddaughter now, I would truly feel sorry for her. With all these boys she would have to be tough to survive and I doubt she would have a date in high school with all these boys trying to protect her.
- I love to cruise - heading out on the Liberty of the Seas in December. My husband discovered this form of vacation about a year ago - so now, he comes with me.
So now for the really fun part - the three people I choose to be MEMED!
541-771-7064 Cell • 541-536-0117 Office • 888-868-2050 Toll Free
Mailing Address • PO Box 3510, La Pine, OR 97739