I've been MEME'd by Stephanie Edwards - Musa I've been meme'd before but it's been awhile. And I don't think there is much in my life that people don't already know. I'm a pretty up front person, some would say down to earth : )
So here are 5 things you don't know about me:
- 1) I'm a size 6, designer tags are always incorrect
- 2) The bank often forgets that there are a few extra 0's before the decimal point.
- 3) I'm in love, but I can't tell you with whom until the Presidential primaries are over.
- 4) I live in a small town to keep the press guessing and confused. Has anybody seen Anderson Cooper lately?
- 5) I keep my accolades in a closet as to not embarrass my frequent house guests.
But there are 5 things you would never guess about me:
- 1) I appeared on 3 episodes of American Band Stand (if you don't know what this is ask your parents). Remember the Bay City Rollers? S A T U R D A Y(clap) Night.............
- 2) I was on the front page of the Green Sheet, a long gone Los Angeles newspaper. I was 7 and not VERY unhappy. I was wearing a Blue Bird Uniform and holding a baton.
- 3) I think morticians are the funniest people around, my father was a mortician.
- 4) I caught a 20" Salmon on the Columbia river when I was approx 10 one of the biggest that year. That year I feel in love with a long deserted Victorian sitting on the river.
- 5) I'm fourth generation from Los Angeles on both sides of the family. Does this make me an angel?
The contents in this post are accurate but not guareented. Readers to verify all facts. If you are already represented by a real estate professional - call and thank them!
Now lets hear from these folks :