I need a NY Licensed mortagge broker to talk to me.

Services for Real Estate Pros with The Larsen Protection Team

Tomorrow is preferred (Sat.) as I was informed by my rent-to-own tenant they are not going to buy the home. I need to find out what is out there for lower valued properties ($40,000) and what the qualifications are. Plus, what I am allowed to give back in seller consessions.

I don't want another rent-to-own tenant, like to sell it and need to know how to qualify them.



Tom Larsen


Posted by

Tom Larsen,

Buffalo insurance expert

You'll Switch for the savings, stay for the service!

Comments (0)