Special offer

Foreclosure Help

Real Estate Agent with CBSHOME Real Estate

"Where can I get foreclosure help?"  If you find yourself asking this question, below is a list of programs that have the U.S Government approval or are programs operated by the U.S. government.  Remember to contact your mortgage lender as well.  Your lender would much rather help you keep your home than take it back.

  • Call (888) 995-HOPE, the Homeowner's HOPE Hotline to reach a nonprofit, HUD-approved counselor through HOPE NOW, a cooperative effort of mortgage counselors and lenders to assist homeowners.
  • The Controller of the Currency's consumer information site for banking-related questions is www.helpwithmybank.gov

Source: Controller of the Currency (04/21/2009)

For other seller's tips, please visit www.MarieOtis.com